Vape mods are now increasingly becoming more popular over vape pens. If you vape regularly you already know what you need from a vape mod. And if you are new to this, consider all your options before buying any.
First let us touch base on a few basics.
What is a Vape Mod?
A vape mod is simply a vaping device without any coil or tank or battery. There are a wide variety of best vape mods uk available and choosing a mod based on what specification you need from your regular vape device is absolutely important.
How to Choose the Right Mod for you?
Before you choose a winner for your vape kit, you should consider some important factors like power, size, and design.
There are some very powerful mods available in the UK. Some deliver a vaping power of 200 watts. As a result, you need not only think about a mod's power, but also about why you're buying it in the first place.
For instance, if you are a regular vaper or a cloud-chaser then a bigger sizes and high power mods are ideal for you.
Vape Pens or Vape Mods?
Do you ever wonder why more and more people are choosing vape mods over vape pens for their vape kits?
Although vape pens are more portable and both pens and mods use the same e-liquids, vape mods have several advantages.
Vape mods generate higher power which results in more vapour production. More vapour means bigger clouds. Additionally, vape mods enhance the flavour of the e-liquid and reduce throat impact.
How to use a Vape Mod?
Here we have tried to capture the very basic steps of using a vape mod. Different models can slightly alter the standard procedure described here.
- Selecting the proper atomizer is the very first step of using a mod. Based on what you are vaping, your preferences will differ.
- Properly charging your mod is the next step. A mod is useless if there's no charge left.
- Attach Vape Tank Atomizer - Attach the atomizer you will be using, to the top of the box mod vape and just screw it in place.
- Most of the mods are turned on when the fire button is clicked five timed very fast. Each model has an indicator (LED light or screen) to show its ‘switched-on’ status.
- Adjust the power and temperature. There will be two up and down buttons for adjusting the temperature. The type of atomizer influences the number of watts required to vape properly.
- Start puffing from your mod. Hold the fire button for a few seconds while you inhale the vapour and then release it. Do not hold the button for too long, it may damage the atomizer. Although most of the mods now come with an auto cut technique that cuts the electricity after 10 seconds even if you don't release the button, it increases the atomizer lifetime.
- Press the fire button five times fast to switch off the mod. This is the same as switching on the mod.
What is a Box Mod Vape?
Box mods are box-shaped e-cigs. These are larger than other mods and have a bigger battery reserve. The e-cig battery is removable. Most of the box mods allow users to customize settings.
Regular vapers prefer box mods if they need more run time and when they need to control the vaping power of the mod. Box mod allows users to turn the power up and down as per their needs.
The Top Picks for your Next Vape Mod
Geek Vape Aegis X
It's a very durable and the most visually stunning vape available in the market right now. It has a 2.4-inch OLED coloured display. This flawless vape is shock and water-resistant. It comes with a temperature control technique and customizable settings. It is also considerably ahead of the others on this list in terms of design and is powered by dual 18650 batteries. It's the greatest thing to have in your vape kit if you're awful at handling or clumsy with your vapes.
Voopoo Drag X Plus
Its slim and sleek design is something you just cannot ignore. Everything about Voopoo Drag X plus is power. Its watt output is 5 to 100 watts. It's compatible with both 18650 and 21700 batteries, but it has only one slot for the battery. Its TFT colour display is efficient. Its customizable settings make it a flawless vape.
Dovpo Topside Dual Mod
This game-changing squonk mod retains all of the features of the original single-battery Topside, but with increased power and battery longevity. This powerful device uses dual 18650 batteries and delivers 200W of controlled power. The Topside Dual features a big 10ml squonk bottle e-liquid capacity, simple top filling and an intuitive interface with a 0.96inch OLED display, making it the ideal complement for people looking for additional power and battery life.
Aspire Rhea Mod
This is Aspire's first shockproof mod with a strong and sturdy zinc alloy body is encased in soft-touch materials and shock-proof protection, adding to the ergonomic value. The Rhea's sleek leather and aluminium mix offers a comfortable feel in the hand, reducing hand strain and allowing you to take it on longer trips into the harsh outdoors. This is powered by dual 18650 batteries.
Share this post
- Tags: best e liquid uk, best vape mod, best vape mods, best vape mods uk, cheap e liquid uk, e liquids uk, ecigarettes, eliquids uk, latest vape mods, vape mod, vape mod kits, vape mods, vapecircle